Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Wednesday

Hey Everyone! Sorry I did not blog yesterday, I was busy with sleeping and doing school work. Tuesday was an uneventful day filled with symptoms of a bad cold. I loved reading various e-mails from Uncle Ron, Grandma Ruthie, and Elliot. My bracket is just about done, and I am getting very excited. I feel like I should get an award for a "die hard UW fan." Because of the time difference, I obviously can't watch the game on Thursday at 2:00 pm my time. What I have arranged to do, is to wake up at 5:55 am on Friday morning, so I can watch it live on the internet at 6:00 am. I love all of the friends I have made here, even though I know that sounds really cliche. I am excited for the weekend. I think I already mentioned I am going to the science museum with some of my friends. And I know it is so nerdy, but it sounds like so much fun. And then, on Sunday, my host family is taking me down the coast (about an hour drive away) and we are going to the beach. I am so excited because I haven't been to a beach here. On Friday, at "morning tea" a bunch of my friends are bringing different types of Australian food (healthy & unhealthy) and we are having a huge meal. Then, sometime during next week, we are all going to get together, and I am going to make quesadillas! (Don't laugh) I am going to wrap this up, because it is almost time for lunch. But there is one more thing I wanted to tell you! Another exchange student is here! She is from Montreal but is only here for two weeks, so it sucks. But it's good not to be completely alone. Hope all is well where ever you are! Go Huskies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.