Thursday, March 19, 2009
Long Week
Hey Everyone! I am thinking that I am going to need a new greeting. I feel like I say "Hey Everyone," every time. Anyway. . . this is going to be short post because I am going to bed early in order to be able to wake up at 5:55 am tomorrow morning to watch the Huskies. Today was another boring day at school. I made more friends though, which is always good. In Math class today, the class had to take a "diagnostic," and I attempted to do it as well. And since they have me in the hardest math class that the school offers, I could only get as far as writing my name on the paper. My jaw actually dropped when I tried to do the test. I decided to give up and go to the library. For some reason, the teacher got a kick out of it because she knows I am clearly in the wrong math class. I did something productive today and checked a book out of the school library. I have decided to start reading instead of being on the computer 100 percent of the time, which still means I will be on a lot. I will post more tomorrow during the day because I am not going to school. Keep up the e-mailing, I love hearing from you guys :)! xo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.