Friday, March 27, 2009
T.G.I.F.
Hey Everyone! I am sorry that I haven't blogged for a couple days. Not much has been going on with me, so I figured it would be stupid to blog about nothing. This is my last full "official" week at school. It is kind of sad, but at the same time I am happy. I will come into school a few days next week, but it is exam (final) week for them, so they do not have any classes. And then they are on holiday until the end of April ish. The second term starts the day I leave. As far as my living situation goes, it looks like I won't be officially moving houses anymore (except for sleepovers for one or two nights with other friends). I am so relieved. Anyway, I do not have anything else to say. Oh! I am excited for tomorrow night! I get to go to a professional rugby game with my host family! I am so pumped to go! I swear I will have more to say during the weekend. Take Care!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.