Monday, March 16, 2009

It's Monday already?!

Hey! Today was a partly productive/partly lazy day for me. This morning I woke up really motivated (despite having a headache) and went on a run! I jogged to the local park, which happens to be the biggest park I've seen in all of Australia. I ran a total of 2 kilometers, which sounds like nothing, but compared to the non-existent exercise I have been getting, it is a lot. And to top it off, I did several pull ups/chin ups on the play structure. I made sure no one saw me. But the heat really started to get to me, so I jogged back to the house. Then, of course, I had to check the Seattle Times/NCAA.com for the Selection Sunday coverage. I am still figuring out my bracket, but I'll let you guys know once I have it finalized.

The weather here has been eventful, but not as eventful as it has been in the Seattle area. There is a huge storm coming/some of it is already here. There is so much rain that the pool in the backyard is so close to overflowing. It has also been extremely windy, with the lights flickering on and off every once in a while. AND to top it all off, there has been a thunder/lightning storm going on for the past several hours. And I have never heard such loud thunder in my life. It literally shakes the house.

I do not have to go to school tomorrow because there are certain days in the week that my schedule does not require me to go. I am determined to finish (start..) my biology project. I'll blog again tomorrow!

P.S. For the record, I am trying to exercise here! And I am still eating healthy food, while still eating lots of junk food. I just had to clear that up. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.