Hey Everyone!
I came up with the idea to create a blog, so my family could keep up with what I am doing in Australia. I am, of course, sending multiple e-mails a day to my parents, but this blog is for everyone else. I am hoping that this blog will be easy to access. I am hoping to make it so whenever I post a new blog, you recieve an e-mail saying so. So in a way, you subscribe to the blog. I am usually bad with keeping a diary, but I will give this one a shot just because I am on the computer so much. I will also put occasional pictures in the blogs. So you can see some of the cool things I've done and/or seen. I will start my "official" blogging once everyone has gotten an e-mail. I promise that I will not flood your inbox with e-mails saying, "Rebecca has posted a new blog." I hope all is well with you all! Love you!
I came up with the idea to create a blog, so my family could keep up with what I am doing in Australia. I am, of course, sending multiple e-mails a day to my parents, but this blog is for everyone else. I am hoping that this blog will be easy to access. I am hoping to make it so whenever I post a new blog, you recieve an e-mail saying so. So in a way, you subscribe to the blog. I am usually bad with keeping a diary, but I will give this one a shot just because I am on the computer so much. I will also put occasional pictures in the blogs. So you can see some of the cool things I've done and/or seen. I will start my "official" blogging once everyone has gotten an e-mail. I promise that I will not flood your inbox with e-mails saying, "Rebecca has posted a new blog." I hope all is well with you all! Love you!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.