Friday, March 13, 2009
T.G.I.F.
Hey Everyone! Wow, it's been a long and exhausting week. I have gone from one house, to another, and then to another! I am at my friend's house for the weekend. So it should be lots of fun. School today was the usual. At lunch the music department held a talent show, called "Stuartholme's Got Talent." And I was very impressed. There was a girl who sang a Taylor Swift song, who was amazing and sounded exactly like Taylor Swift. Then there were a few groups who did hip hop/freestyle dances, which were SO funny. Today, after school, Lilly and I went to the store to stock up for the weekend. We spent over 50 dollars on the most amazing food ever. And all of it is Australian food, well candy, cookies, and ice cream. Tonight, we are watching movies and just hanging out. I am really starting to like school here because I know a lot of people and vice versa. And I feel like I have a lot of friends. As far as the weather goes, it's been raining. Even when it's 75 degrees outside, people pull out their scarfs, stockings, and jackets, while I am still in my shorts and t-shirt. I will have a lot more to share after this weekend. But I hope everyone is doing well and that the weather is starting to go back to normal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.