Wednesday, March 25, 2009

March 25

Hey Everyone! I do not have much to blog about at all. I am in a "Plato" class right now. It is a class for the seniors and it helps prepare them for a big SAT type test they have to take at the end of the year. So in other words, I am just sitting on my laptop doing nothing. Yesterday, I met the captain of the basketball team here. It is weird because she is the captain, but is not actually playing for the school, she is playing for a club team. I talked to her last night and told her about how I really wanted to play basketball but I couldn't play for the school. She said that she will talk to her club coach and see if I'd be allowed to play. The team is not intense at all, she described it as being "lax." I am hoping her coach says yes. On another note, I have been invited to spend some of the holidays at my friends Ash's house. Her mom wants me to come over for Easter as well. Easter is much different here. For most of my friends, Easter is just a time to each lots of chocolate and hang out. That's about all I have to blog about, but I have included some more pictures down below. Take care!

The Beach

The Beach/The City of Brisbane



My room

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.