Sunday, March 15, 2009
Sunday Night
Hey Everyone! I wasn't able to "blog" yesterday because it was a long day. Lily and I woke up at about 9:00 am yesterday morning (believe me, I was not in a good mood). We got ready and took the bus into the city. I was determined to find a dress for a party later that day. Downtown Brisbane is surprisingly small and all of the shops were on one street, which was for pedestrians only. I went in and out of what seemed like 40 stores and had no luck. After stopping at "maccas" for some food, I finally found my dress. I bought it and we went home. Just as I was about to hop in the shower to get ready, to say the least, I got majorly sick. I started to have a awful headache and my friend's mom checked my temperature and in farehiet it was 101. Going out was out of the question. I stayed home and watched movies/slept on and off. I am still super bummed about it. Then I woke up this morning and still had an awful headache. I was supposed to stay at Lily's house until Monday afternoon--but I knew that I had to come back to the house where I stay for the week and get better there. So I came home and took a nap that lasted several hours. And now I am here, blogging. So nothing exciting. I still have a bit of a fever, and if it doesn't go down I think I'm going to have to go to the doctor. Anyway, on a positive note, I am hoping some of you guys recieved the postcards I sent to you! If you didn't get one, it's probably because I had no idea what address I was supposed to send it to. But, at the end of this blog I have put in a picture of what was on the postcard. I hope everything is going well! And I'd love it if some of you e-mailed me! xo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.