Monday, March 23, 2009

Oh Mondays

Hey Everyone! Wow, I really have to get a new introduction. This won't be the longest post in the world because not much has happened today. At school there was a cross country meet. It is a bit different from the average American cross country meet. The whole school is sorted out in to houses, sort of like Harry Potter style. Everyone is encouraged to participate in the event and you can earn points for your "house." (I am in the Coen house and I am trying to convince people that they mispronounce it and spell it wrong, but it doesn't work out so well) I did not run today because I completley forgot about it. Instead, I took pictures of everyone. And as you can imagine, I got some very funny pictures of people running/crossing the finish line. I also took a picture of what the school looks like, I will attach it at the bottom. As far as classes go, nothing was too exciting. I am really enjoying Biology here and the teacher is so cool, it might be hard to go back to regular bio at home! Oh, I would also like to say 'hi' to everyone who is reading my blog that I did not know were actually reading my blog, such as neighbors and family on the opposite side of the states. On another note, now that a lot of my favorite teams are out of the NCAA tournament it has changed from March Madness to March Sadness. :) Take Care!






Stuartholme School

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.