Thursday, March 12, 2009

Thursday 3/12

Hey Everyone! Today was a boring day compared to yesterday. I was in the library most of the day, facebooking and catching up with e-mails. I am working on earning my drama credit, so I sat through a two hour drama class today discussing a play I have never heard of. The teacher told me after class that I had amazing participation. I was questioned all of English class today about living in America and how it is different from here. I actually enjoyed being the one who was answering, instead of asking. On another note, I am loving the cookies here! They have cookies called "Tim Tams," which are chocolate cookies. I go through at least a box a day. We had another snake in the common room this morning, but that's not unusual anymore. This weekend will be really eventful. On Saturday is "Head of the River." It is a huge regatta and all of the all-boys schools participate. There are massive parties after, so it should be a lot of fun. Tomorrow I am going to my friend Lilly's house, and I'll be staying with her until Monday night. It should be fun. I have included a picture of me and the snake I held yesterday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.