Hey Everyone! Well Day 1 of Round 1 is officially over. I am so happy that the Huskies won and that Gonzaga came out with a win despite being behind for most of the game. Yes, I did get up at 5:55 am and watch the basketball game. I took a nap at half time though. I went into school around noon today because there was an assembly to introduce me. Somehow, they managed to stretch it out for 50 minutes. I did not go to any classes after that though, I just sat in the library and watched basketball games. But I was so bored that I ended up going to drama at the end of the day because a lot of my friends are in it. I am really starting to notice several similarities between school here and my school at home. One of the biggest ones is definitely the "drama," and no I do not mean the class. Tomorrow morning I am going to my host "brother's" cricket match. I heard that cricket is boring, but I have been pretty bored lately, so I am sure that I can manage. At the home I am staying in, they have Wii Fitness. It is potentially one of the coolest things ever. I have lost .8kg, and I started yesterday! And it is really funny because on all the Wii games, instead of having the usual American voice-over, it is an Australian voice-over. I find it really funny. Well, I am going to get going, but I will blog again tomorrow! Take care!
P.S. Evan-- I am still waiting for your "novel" e-mail :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.