Hey Everyone. I am blogging because I have absolutely nothing else to do. I must warn you, this will be a fairly negative, ranting post. I am not a fan of Yamba. If there is anything I have learned from being here it is to never, ever come back. Try google-ing "Yamba." The images that come up are glorious. But low and behold, these pictures are far from what Yamba actually is. Here is a piece of advice: do not ever come here. It is safe to say that I love to travel, and am up for going to new places whenever the opportunity comes around. This is one of the places that I would tell people to erase from their bucket list. I have come to realize that I have wasted so much time here. I will never be able to get these three (almost four) awful/boring days back. Let me re-iterate. I have wasted my time.
Leonardo da Vinci once said, "I have wasted my hours." Well Mr. da Vinci, I can relate. Maybe this is what inspired him to paint, unfortunately my inspiration has not come yet.
Charlie Chaplin once said, "A day without laughter is a day wasted." Mr. Chaplin, I could not agree more. This is the first day I haven't laughed since God knows when.
Alright, well the computer is starting to bore me and my inspiration has not come yet. I am off to sit in my room and count all of the different colors. I can't wait to get out of here. Take care!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.